More and more online retailers are re-selling natural beauty products with increasingly high repeat customers. This is due to the increasing demand for natural and chemical free products. Consumers used to think organic and natural beauty products were not as effective as chemical-based ones. But those days are over. Nowadays, they see that all-natural beauty products are just as effective as chemical-based ones. And they’re healthier too.
Why Are Natural Beauty Products So Popular?
Natural beauty products have exploded in popularity among online shoppers because:
- They’re more eco-friendly. Conventionally produced beauty products frequently have a long list of chemical ingredients, many of which have negative consequences for the environment.
- They’re free from harmful ingredients. conventionally produced beauty products, you’ll see a long list of artificial colors, chemicals, fillers, preservatives, and synthetic detergents. Many of these have negative side effects. On the other hand, natural beauty products use natural sources for these ingredients.
- They’re just as effective as other products. For years the conventional wisdom held that natural beauty and skincare products were too weak and could not compete with conventional, chemical-based items. This is definitely not true!
- They’re not causing long-term damage. Chemical-based beauty and skincare products are full of harsh and abrasive ingredients. As a result, there’s a lot of speculation that they’ll end up doing serious damage if used for an extended period of time.
Now let’s go over some of the best-selling natural beauty and skincare products that you can offer to potential customers. All these wholesale beauty products can be found on Pantry of Amazon
1. Alba Botanica Sea Lettuce Cleansing Milk
This natural skincare product is a unique and detergent-free cleanser that’s made with sea lettuce, aloe vera, and almond oil. It gently wipes away make-up and any impurities without irritating or damaging delicate skin for a clean, vibrant complexion. Plus, the aloe and shea butter give the skin extra protection and moisturize it until it feels rejuvenated. It also contains a proprietary Marine Complex that’s rich in minerals to detoxify and stimulate cell regeneration.
- More balanced, uniform, and even complexion.
- Frothy cleanser freshens and brightens skin.
- 100% vegetarian ingredients.
- No animal testing.
- No parabens, phthalates, or synthetic fragrances.
2. Derma E: Firming Serum
This is another natural and organic face cleanser. The formula contains skin-firming DMAE as well as antioxidants like Alpha Lipoic Acid and C-Ester. Plus, the cleanser is also made with calming Lemon Grass, Chamomile, and natural astringents like Horsetail and Horse Chestnut. That means it’s tough on dirt and grime but easy on your face, especially if the skin is sensitive.
Finally, It is 100% vegan, cruelty-free, paraben-free, sulfate-free, mineral oil-free, lanolin-free, gluten-free, GMO-free.
- 100% natural and made with Botanical Extracts
- 100% vegan
3. Giovanni: Facial Cleansing Towelettes – D:tox System
This bag of 30 towelettes is specially formulated to help detoxify your skin and revitalizing a tired-looking face. Plus, it’s made with natural ingredients, including volcanic ash as well as acai and goji berries.
The volcanic ash acts as gentle but effective exfoliator to pull away damaged skin. The acai and goji berries are super-antioxidants that help combat damaging free radicals.
- Dermatologist & Clinically Tested
- Ophthalmologist Tested & Non-Comedogenic
- Citrus extracts aid in refining skin’s texture
- Cucumber extract soothes and hydrates
- Antioxidants help combat skin-damaging free radicals
- Ultra-soft to comfortably remove makeup & mascara
4. NooTrees: Skin Wipes
These skin wipes are specifically designed to slow down aging. Using NooTree’s proprietary Eco-dot technology, they can be used for intense moisturizing anytime or anywhere. Just consider them your own personal, mobile spa!
They’re also full of nourishing vitamins and fatty acids to give your skin a vibrant, healthy, and radiant look. Plus, because they provide incredible, sustained moisture, they help delay the onset of wrinkles and crow’s feet.
- Made from sustainable sources
- 100% biodegradable bamboo
- 100% renewable raw material
- Vitamins A and E
5. Earth Science: Face Clarifying Herbal Astringent
This product is specially formulated for oily skin and complexions. That way, it helps to combat the oil buildup without stripping the skin of its necessary moisture and causing more breakouts. This astringent is best used as the second or third step in a comprehensive facial regimen, following washing and scrubbing, respectively.
It effectively removes soap residue, trapped oil, and dead skin while refreshing and toning. It also prepares the skin to be more receptive to further treatment without disturbing its natural moisture balance. Extracts of witch hazel, sage, rosemary, horsetail, cucumber, sea kelp, and peppermint provide gentle astringency.
- pH of 4.0